Research & Achievement
Government Information Resource Management, Issues on Information Society, Data Governance
- First Prize of Excellent Paper in National Forum of Youth Scholars of LIA Sciences, 2019
- Best Chinese Paper Nomination of iConference 2017, 2017
- Top 100 Case Award, China Management Case-sharing Center, 2016
- Academic Award, The Informatics Doctoral Forum, Peking U., 2011
- Outstanding Social Science Achievement Award, Nankai U., 2008
- Excellent Elite Scholarship, Nankai U., 2008
- First Prize, The Library Society of China Conference, 2007
- Undergraduate Outstanding Thesis Award, Nankai U., 2006
Other Awards and Honors
-Top 10 Excellent Supervisor for Social Practice in NKU,2019
-Excellent individual in social practice of Tianjin, 2018
-Excellent indiviual in social practice of NKU, 2018
-“131” Innovative Talents Engineering of Tianjin,2018
-Excellent instructor of social practice, 2017
- Peking U. Guanghua Scholarship, 2013,2012
- Peking U. Doctoral President Scholarship, 2013,2012,2011
- Peking U. "Three-good" Student, 2012
- Nankai U. Outstanding Master's Graduate, 2008
- Nankai U. Graduate Scholarship, and "Three-good" Student, 2007
- Nankai U. Scholarship Level I, and "Three-good" Student, 2005
- Nankai U. Scholarship Level II, 2004
- The National Scholarship, Nankai U. Scholarship Level II, and Xiao Long Scholarship, 2003
-Fan Z, Fichman P. Information inequality among entrepreneurs in rural China[J]. Libri, 2021.05.20 online, https://doi.org/10.1515/libri-2021-0005. (SSCI, 英文B）
-Fan Zhenjia. The Construction of Library Science in China under the Background of "New Liberal Arts": Discourse, Logic and Path[J]. Information and Documentation Services, 2021, 42(1): 28-36.
-Yan Hui, Liu Chang, Zhang Pengyi, Pei Lei, Huang Kun, Wang Lin, Fan Zhenjia, Wu Dan. Infodemic: Standpoints and Solutions from Information Scientists[J]. Document, Information & Knowledge, 2021 (1): 136-143.
-Yu Liangzhi, Fan Zhenjia. LIS’s approach to information processing: a revisit to the distinctiveness of LIS [J]. Information and Documentation Services, 2020, 41(5):5-13.
-Yu Liangzhi, Fan Zhenjia. The Logical Structure and Historical Path of Library and Information Science: Reflection Based on Deduction and Reasoning [J]. Journal of Library Science in China,2020(4):4-19.
-Fan Zhenjia, Li Chun. Elite Capture of Information Resources for Chinese Returning Entrepreneurship[J]. Library Tribune,2020(6): 73-89.
-Yu，L., Fan, Z*., & Li, A. A hierarchy typology of scholarly information units: based on a deduction-verification study. Journal of Documentation, 2020, 76(1): 354-372. （SSCI，英文A）
-Fan Zhenjia, Liu Yijun, Guo Beili. Research on entrepreneurial information needs of returning entrepreneurs: Evidences from Field Studies in Henan, Hebei, Liaoning and Jilin[J]. Information Science, 2020(5): 73-79.（in Chinese）
-Fan Zhenjia, Wang Xuan, Liao Zixuan. Characteristics and Influence of Marketing Information in the Poverty Relief e-Commerce Platform [J]. Journal of Library and Information in Agriculture, 2020, 32(3): 10-19. （in Chinese）
- Fan Zhenjia, Zhai Yujia, Yan jiaqi. Review of the Young Scholars Forum in Library, Information and Archive Management[J]. Library and Information, 2019(12): 126-141.(in Chinese)
-Fan Zhenjia, Song Zhenggang, Liu Hongbin, Yun Jia, Fan Sinuo. Inequality of Information Access of Returning Entrepreneurs in Poor Areas: Phenomena and Roots[J]. Information Science, 2019(10):81-86,113.(in Chinese)
-Fan, Z. Context-based Roles and Competencies of Data Curators in Supporting Data Lifecycle: Multi-Case Study in China. Libri, 2019,69（2）:127-137. https://doi.org/10.1515/libri-2018-0065. （英文B）
-Xiao Ping, Fan Zhenjia. Research on digital humanistic education service of university library for college students' innovation and entrepreneurship. Research on Library Science, 2019(14): 71-76. (in Chinese)
-Wang Hanqing, Fan Zhenjia. Core Dscources Evolution of Chinese Agriculture-related Information Service Policies: Based on No.1 Documents since 1980. Library and Information Service, 2019, 63(8): 96-106. (in Chinese)
-Song Zhenggang, Fan Zhenjia, Niu Fang. Research on the Implementation of Differentiated Strategies for the Policy of "Supporting Migrant Workers and Other Personnel to Return Home to Start Businesses" : Based on the Empirical Evidence of Three Pilot Counties for Returning Home to Start Businesses. Economic Affairs, 2018 (6):78-82. （in Chinese)
-Fan Zhenjia, Wu Qiao, Wu Dongying, Yu Yihao. Research on the Core Discourses of Information Service for Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Information Studies: Theory and Application, 2018,41(9): 77-82,68.（in Chinese）
-Wu Dongying, Fan Zhenjia. Literature Review and Thematic Evolution Analysis of Rural Information Service in China. Information Science, 2018, 36(6): 156-161.(in Chinese)
-Fan Zhenjia, Li Chun. Advances of Library Science Research Abroad 2014-2016// Library Society of China, National Library of China. CHINA LIBRARY YEARBOOK 2017. Beijing: National Library Press,2018: 38-49.（in Chinese）
-Fan Zhenjia, Liu Hongbin, Wu Qiao. Investigation on Entrepreneurship Information Service of Government Websites of Entrepreneurship Pilots in Poor Areas. Library & Information, 2018(1): 63-70.(in Chinese)
-Fan Zhenjia, Qin Ruoyu. Exploration and construction of literacy framework for data curators in universities. Information Studies: Theory and Application, 2018(2): 57-62. (in Chinese)
-Biyang Yu, Ana Ndumu, Lorri M. Mon, Zhenjia Fan. E-inclusion or digital divide: an integrated model of digital inequality. Journal of Documentation, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1108/JD-10-2017-0148
-Fan Zhenjia, Cheng Letian.Informational Capability as a concept for information disparity: Exploration and interpretation. Library and Information Service, 2017(13):19-30.(In Chinese)
-Fan Zhenjia, Cheng Letian.Information service system for rural entrepreneurship:Policy analysis and field study. Journal of Library Science in China, 2017(3):87-103.(In Chinese)
- Fan Zhenjia. Enterprise R&D data governance and curators: Case study of NSR practice. Library and Information Service, 2017(1): 56-63.(In Chinese)
- Li Yuelin, Fan Zhenjia, Sun Xingming. Research on the relationship between exploratory search task attributes and information search behavior. Information and Documentation Services , 2017(1): 54-61.(In Chinese)
- Yu Biyang, Ndumu Ana, Liu Jiqun, Fan Zhenjia. E-inclusion or digital divide: An integrated model of digital inequality[C]. Proceedings of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 2016，53（1）
- Yu Liangzhi, Fan Zhenjia, Cheng Letian.A revisit to units of information. Library Journal, 2016(7): 4-11.(In Chinese)
- Fan Zhenjia, Zhang Xiu. Comparative study on the digital information access behavior between two groups of ant tribe in context of community informatization. Information Science, 2016(3):127-132.(In Chinese)
- Huang Kaimu, Fan Zhenjia, Lu Shengjun, Li Lin．On the co-authorship network of competitive intelligence field in China. Journal of Intelligence, 2015（2）:142-147.(In Chinese)
- Huang Kaimu, Fan Zhenjia, Lu Shengjun, Li Lin．Comparison of intelligence base between the US and China based on hyperlinks analysis. Information Studies:Theory & Application , 2015（2）:129-133.(In Chinese)
- Fan Zhenjia, Lai Maosheng, Yun Mengyan．Sunshine government and government information resource management innovation. Library and Information Service, 2013（13）:19-24.(In Chinese)
- Fan Zhenjia. Information inequality under the perspective of the capability. Library Development, 2014(9):11-16.(In Chinese)
- Lai Maosheng, Fan Zhenjia, Zhang Lili. The status quo and effects of community informatization development in mainland China. Library Trends, 2013, 62(3):13-33.
- Yao Le, Fan Zhenjia, Lai Maosheng．Strategies for combination of government open data service and smart city construction. Library and Information Service, 2013（13）:12-17,48.(In Chinese)
- Lai Maosheng, Fan Zhenjia. Effects analysis on political interests to government information resource sharing: From the perspective of rational choice institutionalism. Library and Information Service, 2012(7):112-116.(In Chinese)
- Wang Zhijin, Fan Zhenjia. Review on advances in information Science Vol.7. Information Studies: Theory & Application, 2009(3):126-128,125.(In Chinese)
- Wang Zhijin, Fan Zhenjia. Academic life of Mr. Zhou Wenjun. Journal of the National Library of China, 2008(4):90-93.(In Chinese)
- Li Ying, Fan Zhenjia, Zhang Lili. Thoughts on the status quo and development of information science education in China. Library and Information Service, 2008(5):125-128.(In Chinese)
- Wang Zhijin，Fan Zhenjia. Library core value in contemporary China context. Journal of Library Science in China, 2007(5):53-58.(In Chinese)
- Yu Liangzhi, Yu Chuanzheng, Fan Zhenjia，Zhang Yao. A study of the effects of rural information services in China: the Perspective of Rural Population. Library Journal, 2007(8):14-21.(In Chinese)
- Wang Zhijin, Fan Zhenjia. Study on strategy of competitive intelligence based on social network analysis. Document, Information & Knowledge, 2007(6):5-10.(In Chinese)
- Wang Zhijin, Fan Zhenjia. Information Exergy: A new perspective to the concept of information. Information Studies: Theory & Application, 2007(4):433-450.(In Chinese)
- Fan Zhenjia. The role orientation of government in public information resources management. Library and Information Service, 2007(4):45-47,88.(In Chinese)
- Fan Zhenjia, Cui Kewa, Zhai Yubo. Report of “Study on the Career Management of Academic Librarians in Tianjin”. Library and Information, 2006(2):36-40,45.(In Chinese)
- Fan Zhenjia. An overview of information literacy study in China(1994-2004).Information Science, 2006(7):1111-1115.(In Chinese)
- Fan Zhenjia. Imagination about the public library's coexistence with information consulting corporation in China. Library Development, 2005(6):17-19.(In Chinese)
Monographs & Textbooks：
Information Access and Disparity of Rural-urban Migrant Workers in China, China Social Sciences Press, 2020.
Information Storage & Retrieval,（China Machine Press, 2009）, Chapter "Information Retrieval Test & Evaluation" , Contributor.
Information Retrieval & Processiing,（China Machine Press, 2015），Chapter "Auto-abstraction" and Chapter "Retrieval Test & Evaluation", Contributor and Reviewer.
Information Storage & Retrieval,（China Machine Press, 2015）, Chapter "Information Retrieval Test & Evaluation" , Contributor.
Zhenjia Fan. Librians or Managers: Core Capabilities in RDM. ASIST&ICKM Annual Meeting, Vancouver, Canada, November 8-14, 2018
Zhenjia Fan. Context-based roles and competencies of data curators in supporting data lifecycle: Multi-case study in China, IFLA Satellite Meeting 2017 "Data Curator’s Roles and Responsibilities: International and Interdisciplinary Perspectives", Warsaw, Poland, August 16 – 17, 2017
Zhenjia Fan, Xiu Zhang. Roles in Enterprise R&D Data Curation from perspective of Data Governance, iConference 2017, Wuhan, China, March 22-25, 2017